(For boys and girls ages 4 years through Kindergarten)
Mission Friends is a denominational organization for preschoolers, sponsored by Women’s Missionary Union. Mission Friends exists to help preschoolers develop a heart for missions in the following ways:
- Learning about missions and missionaries
- Praying for missions
- Engaging in sharing Christ’s love
- Supporting missions
- Developing spiritually toward a missions lifestyle
- Participating in the work of the church
Mission Friends meets on Wednesday evenings from 6-7 p.m. in room S208
- Includes 4s and 5s
- Begins September 5 and continues through May
- Funded by WMU of HPBC
- Directed by Bee Klingemann, (512) 296-4015. Please call for more information!
Girls In Action (GA's)
(for girls in Grades 1 - 5)
GA’s is WMU’s mission education organization for elementary age girls. In GA’s, girls:
- learn what missionaries do
- pray for missionaries and their work
- discover how they can help other people
- save and give money to help tell other people about Jesus
- learn about people around the world
- have fun with friends!
GA’s meets every Wednesday during the school year from 6-7pm in room S226 (on the second floor of the South Building).
For more information, contact Girls in Action Coordinator Sheri Radomsky, firstname.lastname@example.org.
(for boys in Grades 1 - 6)
Royal Ambassadors is a Southern Baptist mission education organization for boys in grades 1-6. RAs provide an opportunity for boys to develop biblical character in addition to growing spiritually, physically, mentally, and in relationships with others. Royal Ambassador Leaders utilize activities that are designed to help boys learn about God’s mission participate in on-mission activities, pray for and give to missions, develop and use mission skills, and learn and support the mission work of their church and denomination.
RA's meet on Wednesdays, September through May, from 6:00 – 7:00 p.m. in room S328
Contact Henry Klingemann, RA Director, for additional information: 512.296.4502
Royal Ambassador Motto:
“We are Ambassadors for Christ”
2 Corinthians 5:20